You cell phones from Samsunglike other Android models, let you do the recording your screen. With this function, it is possible to capture videos from the internet, live events, and everything that is being displayed on your device. To do this, just use a feature of the cell phone itself, or a specific application.
Today the TecMundo teaches you how to record screen both ways using Samsung phones.
With the device’s native recording feature
1. To get started, swipe down the notification center to access the Android shortcut menu;
2. Then select “Screen recorder” option;
In the shortcuts, choose the option “Screen Recorder”Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. If you are using the feature for the first time, it is necessary that you allow the device to have access to screen recording;
Choose which features will be allowed during screen recording.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. Wait until screen recording starts;
5. To end a recording, swipe down again and tap the button visible in the notification area to stop the activity;
Do the same way to end the recordingSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
6. Now just check the video in your Gallery.
With the Du Recorder app
1. Install and open the Du Recorder app on your mobile;
2. Then, on the app’s main screen, tap the button to start a screen recording, as shown in the image below;
Press the orange button to start recordingSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Then exit the application and start taking a screenshot;
4. To end recording, return to the application and tap the same button;
5. Ready, now just access the video through the application itself or in your Gallery.
The square button ends the recording procedureSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
Now that you know how to capture the screen on your Samsung device, choose one of the options and start recording everything that is displayed on the screen of your Android smartphone. It is worth considering that there are apps such as content streaming apps that block recording or screenshot. This is a copyright protection measure and starts to display, in the final result, only a black screen.
Samsung Galaxy A52
Lowest price 1,549.00
Chipset: Snapdragon 720G Qualcomm SM7125
Operational system: Android 11
Battery Capacity: 4500 mAh
Screen Size: 6.5 inches
RAM memory: 6 GB
Internal Storage: 128 GB
Back camera: 64.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 5.0 MP
Frontal camera: 32.0 MP
Video: UHD 4K (3840×2160) @30fps